ProSafe CDL is a name under which ProSafe CDL, LLC, an Indiana partnership with its principal place of business at 3603 E Raymond Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203, and certain of its affiliated companies, do business. ("Affiliated companies" means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with ProSafe CDL, LLC) Driver Holdings, LLC is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at the ProSafe CDL Web sites. The information we gather on any ProSafe CDL Web site may be shared within Driver Holdings, LLC and its affiliated companies. We welcome your comments concerning this Privacy Statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please email us at email@example.com
Collection of Information
ProSafe CDL requests or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, and any other information from which your identity is discernible. ProSafe CDL may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. ProSafe CDL does not knowingly collect any information from or about a child without the consent of the child's parent or legal guardian. Given that our Web site primarily advertises for commercial driver's license (CDL) training and testing, and that a person must be at least 18 to receive even an intrastate restricted CDL, ProSafe CDL operates under the assumption that any requests for information is from an individual who has reached the age of majority. We also may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by ProSafe CDL. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type and version, domain names, access times any referring URL, and any URLs you visit from our site.
Use of Information by ProSafe CDL
We use the information we gather on a ProSafe CDL Web site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the ProSafe CDL Web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the services that we offer. We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from ProSafe CDL or other companies whose products or service may be of interest to you, or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. (The term "affiliated companies" is defined in the section of this Statement entitled "Contact Information.") We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the ProSafe CDL site, such as new ProSafe CDL opportunities. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure.
- We may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information as required or permitted by law. Additionally, we may disclose such information if requested to do so by a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ProSafe CDL, its affiliated companies, or its employees; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. ProSafe CDL may also disclose and/or transfer your personal information to a buyer or transferee of all or a portion of its assets in conjunction with the sale or transfer of such assets.
- ProSafe CDL may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web sites with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to ProSafe CDL' site(s) and how those visitors use the site.